Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Blahs

It’s snowy here in Cleveland to the point that my excel in cycling plans may be thwarted. I can’t go on Wed b/c we have an appt with a financial planner, time to be adults. If the roads clear I will go, but we’re supposed to get snow tonight and I don’t want to be 45 mins from home. Oh well I am not going to stress about it or drive in bad weather just to get a workout in when I can just ride my trainer solo while watching Celebrity rehab reruns!
I went to a spin class at my gym yesterday for the first time in forever! Happily I learned that half the spin bikes now have computers on them. They only go up to 120rpm, but I cycled 18.5 miles in an hour spin class, that’s good to know.

I don’t have much to say today, not in a very good mood. Monday blahs.

5 comments:

Janet Edwards said...

So I am driving around Solon and I looked over at my husband and said, "Jamie, that was that spin class instructors name I could not remember." I knew it would randomly come back!

I was going to hit Excel tonight too but figure I would wait until Wednesday with the forecast and the traffic mess that it would create for me!

triguyjt said...

I am a so-called adult, and I don't do financial planning very well. good luck discussing that very important green stuff for your future.

on the spin class. one of my swimming buddies teaches spin classes out at quail hollow and all the spin bikes have all the bells and whistles on them. computers, etc. I gotta take that class..
sorry about the blah monday. 0 degrees does that to yah...ohh yeah and no sun too.

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Oh God--I can't believe the day would come that I would say I'd MUCH rather sit on a trainer for several hours than go to a Financial planner!!!

I'm sorry to hear the blah Ohio weather! I guess it is February after all!!

Josh Middleton said...

I hope your spirits have risen as your day progressed.

It's colder than an eskimos clit here, too!

Ugh!

Brian said...

Wait till after the planners session, then you'll really be in a crappy mood. "I have to save how much for retirement" The way the market is going you're best just to put the cold cash under the mattress.

About Me

My Photo
Mnowac
distance runner attempting to run a marathon in every state, vegetarian foodie, mediocre triathlete, sucky swimmer, mommy to Harper, tea lover, coffee drinker, animal saver, hubby snuggler, race addict, full time working 31 year old living in cleveland
View my complete profile

Marathons so far

  • Sept 2012 - Corning, NY - TBD
  • April 2012 - Louisville, KY - TBD
  • Sept 2011 - Erie PA - 4:25
  • June 2011 - South Bend IN - 5 hrs+ (it was 98 degrees!)
  • Dec 2010 - Rehoboth Beach DE - 4:26:06
  • Nov 2010 - Huntington WV - 4:11:44
  • Oct 2009 - Towpath - Cleveland area OH - 4:30:35
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews